Thursday, December 30, 2010

WELCOME!

Hi!
I am Wendy, I am a licensed Master Esthetician! I love what I do, I love making people feel their best and look their
best!


Studio 170

A great centrally located place.
Working Monday, Tuesday, and late night Wednesdays, and Saturday by appointment.

I specialize in Skin care, contact me for Facials, Powerderms, Microderms!
Treat yourself to a relaxing hot stone treatment, or back facial.

You won't be disappointed, I offer high end spa treatments at every day affordable prices!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! So happy for you, yo are going to do great. Look forward to hearing how your business grows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great Wendy! I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! I am excited. It is a little like a dream, you sit in school for a year, and dream of actually working at a spa, and now I am.

    ReplyDelete